Monday, July 18, 2016

L.A.Z.Y. S.W.A.N.K.Y.

HELLO READERS !!

Indeed been super long since my last post !
Its just have been so packed up with things & when am free am so Lazy to write a post.

Through this post, would like to request all my readers to approve my "Humble Apology for my Laziness"
Moreover, it monsoon in Kathmandu and its another weather which I just don't like at all , as it makes me more LAZY.  Now no more, TALK on my Laziness for sometime.....

Getting back to the post, Its about one of my work outfit or shall I term it up into as, one of those outfit I be at ease when I wear it - when am Lazy to doll up or dress up for work or for any other events....  
 As I wanted to be in super comfort level I wore these parallel B&W chromatic joggers from Posh, must say they are so comfy and  to  spice up the look I wore this  Pink E- sprit tee followed by my Tote Bag & concord Kickers. 

I think it's such a easy and comfy look that anyone can pull it off, for a causal day out with girlfriends
or going for gym  or  just me time at a coffee shop.




OUTFIT DETAILS

Tote Bag - Emerge
Joggers - Posh 
Kickers - Concord by GOLDSTAR
Tees - E - sprit
Watch - DKNY
sunglasses - Rayban Clubmaster 

Do drop your comments below about this , Lazy OOTD look of mine as your reviews help me explore & learn more. 

Hope you all liked it 
Till en 

Namaste



Photo courtesy: Chandra Magar (ECS MEDIA)

2 comments: