Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Miss Global International 2014

HELLO BLOGGERS !!

If, you are following up my Insta-gram & Facebook Page, then you  will know more about  this post.   No worries, even if you have not followed me . Well, Today I attended a social event  - BEAUTY PAGEANT organized by  Model Global Visas Consultancy.  And I attended, this event with my friend.

Let me aware you in short about the event, where I went today.

As you already you was a beauty pageant organized by Model Global Visas Consultancy, and this was its 4th event. And there were really beautiful girls with a total of 25 after  a long process of shortlisting. (If I am not wrong). It was organized at Nepal Army club, Sundhara, Kathmandu and the program started around 3:00 p:m (me & my friend was a bit late - as we caught up in a traffic). Different Individuals from different sector were invited as guest and  judge


Mr. Paras Khadka , who is currently a captain of Nepal National Cricket Team, was the main Chief Guest of the program as well as the brand Ambassador of Model Global Visas Consultancy.  Former beautiful Miss Nepals' Ruby Rana Shah and Shristi Shrestha graced the whole event with their presence as judges along with CEO of  NB bank, representatives from Nzma and some more (could not remember- Apologies).

The MCs of the whole event was done by  Supriya Tuladhar and  Sanjay Gupta. Mamta Gurung Joshi  (Designer) was the  person who made the participants look pretty,  Sakil kunwar was the make - up artist of the event. Astha Raut sang some really lovely songs.  And Last but not the least   former Miss Nepal MALVIKA SUBBA,  choreographed the whole event (I think it was he first time - well she did it really well ). 


And again - every thing has good and bad side... ..
  • First, I thought  some of the participants height was really short even wearing high heels well, people around me also shared the same stuff!
  • The participants looked really pretty in that red evening gown - but there were some designs  which  I actually did not liked at all (Personally)  And if it had been is some shimmer (a bit shinny) red it would look even better.
  • There was not proper seat management.

    Rest everything was good    

Congratulation to Beautiful Ladies who won  & hope you all enjoyed this post !!
Till en ... ..
Keep blogging 

Namaste

P.S. Thank you Nirnit Tandukar & Reema for the pictures !!

No comments:

Post a Comment