Monday, May 7, 2012

SAME ATTIRE BUT 2 DIFFERENT LOOKS



HELLO READERS !!

So here's yet another new post  or lets say it  LATE post .... Anyways here  in this post, I wore a same attire   but i tried to give a different look by turning my SCARF into  HEAD TURBAN ......










Well these pictures were taken on last Saturday.....  due to some reasons cudnt post it on saturday .... hehehehe .......... hope you all enjoyed and liked this post of mine ...... YET again sorry but the quality of photo's !!
In this post I wore my Demi shirt , Grey tank-top, red nerd glasses , brown cardigan from NEWLOOK,  legging from FOREVER21,  SUNNIES from REVERT AND SCARF  WHICH BELONG TO MY MOM and yes my ARMY BOOTS.....

So this is all for now..........
Till en .....

Merci beau coup 
^_^ Rajshree^_^

8 comments:

  1. love the 1st look, you look gorgeous dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.............. thank yh so much Rhea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look adorable dear but can't stop laughing after I saw your 2nd pic with that sunglass <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last pix of sunniesss hahahhaa.......... ya i luk weird ;P
    thank yh so much for droping by ......
    archu dii ... much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first two pics seem desperate :S
    The third is the best one :D
    the fourth is a part of you I once knew :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. desperate re ....... hahahaa
    thank yh for dropping by my blog PJ !

    ReplyDelete