Thursday, August 30, 2012

MESMERIZING BEAUTY OF NATURE


HELLO READERS!!


This post is on my visit to my field work , which is at SANKHU < second branch, main branch is at Nayabazar> and my agency name is P A NEPAL.  I am happy to what am currently studying... well i aint a student of FASHION DESIGNING  BUT   SOCIAL WORK. 
YES- i am a social work  background student , and the reeason behind blogging is my LOVE N PASSION towards FASHION ... .. so here's it !

 This branch is top in the hill of sankhu.. and the environment just to die for... so peaceful...  green ... feeling of nature n yes some beauties of man made monuments .....






CO TRAINEE - ELIZA (Beautiful human being)

Is the picta's superb ?? 
ya ... the quality isnt good like DSLR.... 
but 
you always dont need a DSLR to catch up some beautiful memory...... 

So till en  .......
Keep blogging 

Merci beau coup 
^_^  Rajshree ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment