HELLO READERS !!
Well , today ..... after a long time - again we have NEPAL BHANDHAA .
NEPAL BHANDHAA , is an event/ program where group of people strike and affects other individuals lives to make an appeal to the government of the country !!
I would to like to define it in the above way..............
So, since was free TODAY , made some chicken rolls - CHOLESTEROL FREE ;)
Well, after a long time went to kitchen and cooked .... hahahaa !!
My mom - she was shocked !!
- chicken breast 100-200gms
- flour 200-300gms
- onions 1-2 pc
- green chillies 1-2 pc (as you want)
- cucumber & coriander (little)
- & some salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT ?
- boil the chicken breast on a pan or any utensil with some touch ofturmeric... salt... cumin powder & chilly powder
- Make a flour doe as you want (small or big)
- on a non stick pan, with little oil - keep it n keep turning upside down every now n then,
- then, fill the stuffs (chicken ....cucumber...n all )
- roll it and keep it too cook for 1-2 mins
- TADA - READY TO SERVE
Hope you all enjoyed this post.....
Merci beau coup