Tuesday, March 5, 2013

THE VINTAGE RED BRICK


HELLO BLOGGERS !!

How are you all doing ? So , how did you all enjoyed ya day ?  I just tried to enjoy , by clicking some pictures for my blog ;)

VINTAGE RED BRICK , as in NEPAL , you will find lots of houses made up of  bricks - RED BRICKS.  It so enrich in culture, lots of heritage site  monuments & palaces made of  a brick . Well, i clicked this pictures at my home , guess what even my house has the RED BRICK -OH YEAH








TOUCH OF SLIVER 



AIRPLANE BROACH 


CLASSIC BLACK & WHITE

SO?? Did you all enjoyed this red brick -- VINTAGE RED BRICK post ??
hope you all liked it , 
please feel free to drop by with your lovely feed backs 
and would also be grateful , 
if you guys could follow me back in 
FACEBOOK  
AS WELL......


Till en.............


Merci beau coup
^_^  Rajshree ^_^


WHAT I WORE ??
DENIM JEANS TOP & PANTS, BLACK  BOYFRN BLAZER,  EAR-RING : CORRELATE COLLECTION,  SILVER BRACELET & RING, LEATHER BLACK BAG & BLACK ASOS FLATS.


PHOTO CREDITS : Bimala Gurung. (thanx lot love)

No comments:

Post a Comment