Wednesday, April 3, 2013

FASHION & MUSIC

HELLO READERS !!


Well, i know its been long again haven't updated my blog. 
REASON my sister and brother are here and m busy going here and there - 
with them  collecting some new fresh memories ...........

ABOUT THE POST  - 
well , today i was in my brother's store i.e TONE MUSIC STORE.
 And i can assure you that this is the 
best place to buy 
MUSIC STUFF .......

 FASHION & MUSIC ..... ..
Well,  my another love after fashion is  MUSIC .
To add more about it .....
there was a small workshop by my favorite BAND -
ALBATROSS


 M sure many of my readers eager to know more about 
TONE MUSIC STORE.
SO , how about my another post about it ?? 
INTERESTED ??
If so- keep visiting my blog.
Till en .......

OUTFIT DETAILS 

Blouse / Shirt - ATMOSPHERE
Flats - RANDOM STORES
Shades- JOANNA VINTAGE  
Bullet Accessories- FOREVER 21


Merci beau coup
^_^  Rajshree ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment