Monday, January 19, 2015

M.I.X.E.D FEELINGS

HELLO READERS !!

Like, 
I have  mentioned in my recent post, where I have talked about my photographer colleague
 who took my pictures between the shoots !!
Just to clear all your doubts, 

Recently, I have had been approach by one of my one of the Leading media house, 
any guess ?

 As an intern as stylist {coordinator} at ECS MEDIA

Isn't that great?
 Finally, I got a right filled to show how much i love fashion, my own taste & style.

 { Again thsi mixed feelings & emotions are making me confused -  academically an a Social work Student who just love Fashion }

Though i was not able to upload a new post about my work  in my blog, but i have had shared them in my instagram account (Here) 
 {Hope you all are following me back in my official site of  {FACEBOOK &  INSTRAGRAM}

Below, 
am posting some pictures of my style layout for  ECS Friday'  issues, 


1

2
3
With SHARAD SHRESTHA (Daa)  From TUMBLEWEED

Please do write your views towards in the comment box, 
below !!

And Pic 2 &3 are from the same issue... ..
Last picture,
is from the upcoming  January Issues of ECS Living  (Behind/ between shoot),
were I was busy taking selfie the our very own talented home band Lead Guitarist &vocalist -
Mr. Sharad Shrestha  (from band named-  Tumbleweed)
Plays really good & I just love this Tattoos ;)


 Hope you all liked it 
Till en...

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment