Saturday, September 26, 2015

W.I.L.D.F.L.O.W.E.R.S.

HELLO READERS !!


Hope you all have been doing really good !!
am sure you ARE !

A short post about my work look #workoutfit, well, its  an OOTD post ...




OUTFIT DETAILS 

Sunglasses - Ray Ban aviators 
Earring - Metaphor Nepal
Boyfriend Jeans & Lace Top - Posh 
Watch - Dkny
Shoes - Dulla Flats
Shopper bag - Shop Emerge  



Many things are happening these days ... 
got back in Ecs Media as STYLIST #officially, first semester came to an end, 
work ... work and work !
But 
I still thrive for something but aint sure what is it !
 May be someday soon ...
Till date I shall, I call my thrive as WILDFLOWER the flower which I haven't SEEN so far 
or
 shall I say ACHIEVED

Do you guys have any THRIVE ??

Hope you all liked this post & do drop by your view below in the 
comment box !

HAPPY WEEKENDS 
Till en ... .

Namaste

PHOTO COURTESY: Sajana Shrestha

2 comments: