Sunday, October 11, 2015

.A.L.L. S.E.T. #swankyranatraveldiaries

HELLO READERS !!

This post shall be an introductory post
about  .... .. about ... about..
my travel .. my travel diary ...  my travel post, 
YES 
TRAVEL POST 
swankyrana's official travel post 
(am so excited)

I had been planning for this trek since last 3 years, when my sister made her visit to Nepal.
Since, then we had been planning for this trek and finally its happening
and
 I cant wait to blog about it .. 

About the place... the beauty... the people... the culture.. the history.. the myths ...  
in short 
everything 
about the place am visiting 


I wonder how many of you remember this above picture !
This picture was used by a very famous designer as an introductory picture of his latest collection  back then !

He was non other, then , designer 
PRABAL GURUNG 
 The picture was used for his FALL 2014 collection
back then.

I hope you guys know where am I heading ??
If you are my regular reader ... 
I have already been to this place before & also blogged and am travelling back to this place again
.... ..... .......
ANY GUESS ??
???
?

Till en .. 
Namaste



P.S. I dont own the above picture, taken from the official website of designer PRABAL GURUNG 

No comments:

Post a Comment