Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My idol Marilyn Monroe


Hello frnz.........
How was ya day today??? hope was great  :)  well mine was okay.... this post is all about Marilyn Monroe.. she is my idol....seriously i just love everything ... for me she looks gorgeous in everything she puts on....  Although she is not here now with us... but if she was alive i would have  definitely met her... <my wish list> ... MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE !


















She was raised as Norma Jeane Baker; June 1, 1926 She was an American actress, singer, model and showgirl who became a major sex symbol, starring in a number of commercially successful motion pictures during the 1950s.


Guess what sometimes i feel so blessed as i was born on the same day ... and that's  JUNE 1- which means a lot to me........ as m glad to born  on  the same day as her... i just love her ... there is this saying of her  which i love the most
 
"I AM GOOD,BUT NOT AN ANGEL . I SIN BUT I AM NOT A DEVIL. I AM PRETTY. BUT NOT BEAUTIFUL, I HAVE FRIENDS BUT I AM NOT A PEACEMAKER. I AM JUST A SMALL GIRL IN A BIG WORLD TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE TO LOVE " - Marilyn Monroe

Hope you all like this post..... stay tuned for more updates ... till then
Merci beau coup
^_^  Rajshree  ^_^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment