Tuesday, May 14, 2013

D.I.Y. - BLACK TURNS BLUE

HELLO BLOGGERS !!

How are you all doing ?? Hope everyone's doing good & enjoying WEEKEND ! Did you all missed my D.I.Y ?  Hope you all DID !!! So, here's a small , simple , easy and cheap D.I.Y ......

ABOUT ??

Well , I had these black COLETTE earnings , a pair from COLETTE COLLECTION , my sister send it last year... ... So, this pair ...... had worn it as my everyday accessories - i guess due to over use it got insane and changed its color ............

LETS GET STRAIGHT TO THE  POINT  i.e

  D.I.Y. - BLACK TURNS BLUE 



THINGS YOU NEED :
  1. Water/ Transparent tape
  2. BLUE Glitter / ( color you want to use well, here, I have used camel's fabrica 3d glitter)
  3. water (to tap above for strong grab )

HOW TO DO IT ??

So, to make it more easy ... below , have , written down the steps along with the pictures ..


  • The below are the essential things for your D.I.Y  i.e -  (a) tape (b) 3D glitter (c) a magazine (to cover on the table .... to avoid dust) 




  • Isn't Popeye  looking cute -
    ok , this the earring on which i m about to  my DIY - looks shit RIGHT ?


  • So, in below picture , have removed  the black part  ........ 



  • Then, have rapped the earring with transparent tape , not to let the color spread in other areas


  • As, have used a tube 3D glitter so was easy to apply ,

3 COATED LOOK 

  • TADA !! finally look after 5 coats !!  A new ear piece in my colette collection !!


I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT !!
Till en ..........
keep blogging

Merci beau coup
^_^  Rajshree ^_^


NOTE
  • And you can coat until you get your desired color :)
  •  And this how it looked after the 3 coats -  after every coat dries - do tap it up with water for its better hold 

No comments:

Post a Comment