Saturday, April 5, 2014

CRAZY DENIM LOVERS

HELLO BLOGGERS!!

If you are one of my regular reader...
Then you might already know how much i love Denim ... ..
This week  again , wore my Denim jeans & Shirt.
I know too  much of  denim denim ... 
Adore it !


OUTFIT DETAILS 

Denim - Jeans & Shirt
Accessories-  Bronze Bullets (Vintage Love)
Bag- Durbarmarg
Black Ballerinas -   BBSM



Me & my sister Shreya 
went out for some brunch together... 
 Fortunately,
we both were wearing denim ... ..
nothing was planed about the attire- Though !
 we talked... ate ... ate ... talked ... LOL ...  & all  what doyou 
accept when 2 girls meet up ;)
Jus kidding...  
we had a company of my friend who's a Boy , who had it enough with our random talks...

This much for now... .. 
Till en...
Keep blogging 

Namaste 
Photo credits: via our phones

No comments:

Post a Comment