Sunday, April 13, 2014

ENCHANTING END OF 2070

HELLO BLOGGERS !!


Well, last month was invited to attend  this event 
NAVYAATA- LE CARNIVALE
for my blog 
First, I thought, they weren't serious , but after talking with the Editor 
My feet weren't on the Ground.
As 
Navyaata Magazine is Nepal's First  Fashion Magazine.
(Hope you know now how i have felt ... ...)




OUTFIT DETAILS

Grey Blazer- NEXT
Black Disco Pant  - MISS GUIDED
Silver Oxfords- DULLA SHOES
Clutch - GIFT 
Silver top - MOM'S WARDROBE 
Earrings- POSH

Well, it was a superb evening & event ... ...
Talking about my Outfit... ...
I preferred stick with the basic colors  for the event but couldn't resist & accessorized the outfit with my Colorful silver Earring & That blue clutch.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2071 
TO ALL
MY GORGEOUS & ADORABLE READERS !!

Till en ... ..
Keep Blogging 
Namaste 
Photo Courtesy: Prakat Khatri

No comments:

Post a Comment