Thursday, May 8, 2014

TRAVELING - II

HELLO BLOGGERS !!


In this post, its related to my earlier post, 
as the very next day after we went to 
Pokhara 
for more travelling... .. 
It's another most happening city of the Nation.



This is a very famous Manage Monastery build up by People from Manag along with some foreigner help ...
I guess, Apologies it forgot !
But this was my first visit & must say the place was really  good..
filled with Natural ... Spiritual vibes  
Despite,
 the insane hot weather...




These pictures are from my visit to Korean Monastery 
which is also known 
as
 Seto Korean Gumba
you can either go to this place either boat riding at Fewa lake 
or
by road up on the hill ...  



With a beautiful views & walk on the streets of  Lakeside Pokhara 
 in this way my travelling came to an end !
Hope you all liked it... ... 
 Till en ... 
Keep blogging

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment