Thursday, March 19, 2015

UNPREMEDITATED IN B.A.S.I.C.

HELLO READERS !!

Hope you all have been doing really good as am doing really good
 & 
wish the same for you all.
Well, as you all know am working as STYLIST for a media house, have been very busy with things. As, there are two magazine which I work or shall I say involved with for one is weekly i.e. FRIDAY and second is monthly i.e.  LIVING.
&
guess what ??
Both of these magazines' ANNIVERSARY ISSUE is on the line.. 
which also means to much of planning, research about the trends in Kathmandu in response to international trends, find models, short list designers, locations, & so on.

At this very moment Am so Tired but yet Excited 
As I believe "DO WHAT YOU LOVE & I LOVE WHAT AM DOING"



This is what I wore for a photo shoot for Anniversary issue of Friday.. .. 
As i had to go here & there, and , this is what choosed to wear
oh yea .. . 
 I can't get enough of these awesome pairs of GOLDSTAR 
I just loved them .
If anyone of you want to get a pair of GOLDSTAR - inbox me in my official page - 


OUTFIT DETAILS 

Boyfriend Jacket Black - Atmosphere 
Top - To the Nines
Grey Old school Bag Pack - Axn
Watch- DNKY
 CC Chanel Brooch  - Gift (Hong kong)
Sneaker -  GOLDSTAR
Shades Aviator - RayBan

I may not be able to do a regular post due to the upcoming anniversary issue & university work
shall I do my best to be regular - THOUGH!
Hope you all liked it ,,,
Till en ... .

 Namaste

PHOTO COURTSEY: Prajwal dai(ECS media)

2 comments: