Friday, November 8, 2013

AND IT'S FRIDAY !!

HELLO BLOGGERS !!

Yeah ,and  it Friday
I don't want to sound cliche 
but 
i still can't believe just a week before on FRIDAY - I met

Today, it was more like travelling here and there with my friend.
window shopping for Fall 2013 ...meeting friends ... brothers & crashed over the venue of 

Seek peek of how does the STAGE looks like for the event tomorrow ....





WHEN ?
NOVEMBER 9

WHERE ?
BHRIKUTI MANDAP , pradasanimarg , Kathmandu 

STARTS AT ?
11 A:M

TICKET PRICE ??
Rs,700 /-
IF you buy Silence T-shirt - it's Rs, 1000/-


ME in front & my friend on the  stage of Silence Festival
 My outfit of the day ??

Top- Denim washed blue
Jeans - Denim Maroon Jeans
Bronze Bullet neck piece - Forever 21


This is the IV SILENCE FESTIVAL ....
The blogger shall soon update a post on what ... how & when about 
Silence Festival 

Till en 
KEEP BLOGGING

Merci Beau coup
^_^ Rajshree ^_^

P.S. the pictures were all taken from my friends cell phone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment