Thursday, November 14, 2013

NOVEMBER LOVE !!

HELLO BLOGGERS !!

Greetings 
How have you all been ??
I have been very much busy with  Post festivals Celebrations .... catching up with relatives & all 
It's November Love as m sharing some of my things  
i.e 
I am very much obsessed 
with 
perfumes ...shoes ... bags
 &
 chocolates - gummy


Goodies sent by my  brother ... aunt & sister from Uk ...........

My Aunt got me these Perfume & Body Mist & chocolates From America

Finally i got this beautiful shades from RI 
Followed with RI Perfume 
Jacket From Next & Gold ear rings by my sister ...


It's already November and  getting all these goodies making me feel that festival is still On 
Only for Me ... 

This much For Now
Keep Blogging & Stay safe 

Merci Beau coup
^_^  Rajshree^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment