Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SWANKY WITH TRADITIONAL TOUCH - II

HELLO BLOGGERS !!

Well,
 Am wearing a Traditional Attire  Named - SARII 

 I had to update with this post before, but I forgot it AGAIN !
Talking about this attire - I am wearing a nylon sari which again , actually belongs' to my Late granny (Dad's Mom) 

 Am wearing this beautiful piece of  heritage, for a wedding.  
Wedding is something that excites me alot..  and its not less then any other festivals for me ... ...
 "WEDDING IS SOMETHING THAT EXCITES ME - ALOT !"

OUTFIT DETAILS 
Blouse -  Black Laced with velvet
Sari - Multi color Nylon Sarii ( Grand mom's )
Clutch - Mom's wardrobe
Bangles-   Pink 
Gold Accessories -  Mom's collection


You guys wouldn't believe it if i say,  I designed the whole  concept of this Blouse !

Hope you all enjoyed this post ... ..
 Till en ... 

Namaste
Picture was taken at our kitchen's garden

2 comments: