Tuesday, September 2, 2014

T.U.E.S.D.A.Y. IN M &S

HELLO BLOGGERS !!!

And this is what I wore for the event - Miss Global International 2014. It was indeed  good experience for me - as this was my first time in such types of events. To know more about the event HERE.

As the event was early evening (3 pm), and had to head there right from my work & I did not have enough time to change. So, I teamed my whole outfit with a combo of Silver , Maroon & Black. I guess its sometimes fun to play with colors !! 


OUTFIT DETAILS 
Maroon Jeans
Silver Oxfords - DULLA Shoes
Tote Bag- Micheal Kors (Gift)
Boyfriend Blazer - Atmosphere 
Silver top - Mom's wardrobe
Watch - DKNY (Gift) 
Pendent - Boudha 


Well, I also got a chance to take a picture with very beautiful ladies during the event ... ...
Happiness over loaded !!


"Ma'm I envy your Height & you looking so gorgeous" was the first thing that  i said her before we took this picture !!
(LOL - stupid me !!)


(SHE  is who inspires... motivates...a great example of beauty with brains - she is Malvika Subba )

And yes please go through the link (HERE) to know more about the event !!
Hope you all Liked this  Look  & post !!
Till en .... ...
Namaste
Thank you Reema for the photos !

2 comments: