Friday, September 26, 2014

TRADITIONAL EVENING & CAUSAL TWIST

HELLO READERS !!

How are you all ? I hope you all are doing - Good.
 And am back with some really good posts ... .. 
 but 
for now lets stick on this one.
  This post is about  a marriage gathering of our family friends, where i wore a traditional attire 
.... ....  ....... Any Guess ....... ... ..
yes ... Yes ... yes 
 SARI
 I usually do not wear sarii, in every other family-friends, friends wedding or  functions
but
only in closed ones.

In this post have managed to get some clicks of the place, food and yes my outfit as well.



The deserts and  buffet dinner was good but i really like this place ,
because,
the interiors are very much similar to my old house
           (Imissmychildhoodplace)



CONFUSED CLICK !!

If you have noticed it properly on my outfit  you can see me wearing a golden Belt on my waist.
Just adding up a different touch to my outfit !
Actually,it was MALVIKA SUBBA (Djuu) 
who inspired me for this look and I just gave it a try !



OUTFIT DETAILS 

Sarii - India
 Accessories - Mom's  Gold & diamond collections 
Black wedge heels - Charles & Keith
Black Net Blouse
 Watch - DKNY
Golden belt -  Posh 

  Had been really busy in these 5-10 days, Marriages, work pressure,   festival around the corner   and yes 

Hope you to see you all at the store & enjoyed this post
 Till en 

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment