Tuesday, April 21, 2015

DAMSEL IN DISTRESS

HELLO READERS !!

 Finally am back with a new post & hope you all doing good .... 
#HappyHappy 
More precisely, its an OOTD post

These days, I come across too many things/ Thought - specifically about blogging.
I see many new fashion bloggers - they are so active and updated with latest fashion trends,  but am sad when my understanding about FASHION doesnot matches up with them.

I hope i dont sound #CHESSY

But again, 
am happy the scenario of blogging has been increasing lot & people know us from our blog.




OUTFIT DETAILS

Bracelet - Accessories Nep.x
Black Bag - Zara Women
Skirt - Gift (To the nines)
Umbrella - Accessories Nep.x
Black cotton Bow Blouse - NewLook - UK  
Finger Rings - Accessories Nep.x
Pastel Pink Ballerinas - BBSM 
Brown Braid Belt - London 



 AS you all know Bickey is my official photographer for my blog.

In this post, I would like to thank him- hes' who gave this amazing title to this post.
as he thinks"DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, being beautiful in this ktown is struggle".

I would not say No as thats what i think as well

cheers!!

Hope you all liked this post... 
Till en .. . 

 Namaste

PHOTO COURTESY: Bickey Basnet
LOCATION: Durbar marg

2 comments: