Tuesday, June 23, 2015

H.A.P.P.Y. B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y. TO ME !!

HELLO READERS !!

I know I have had planned to write a post about my BIRTHDAY... .. 
But got stuck with assignments & field work ... .. 
Apologies... .. ...
We it was just a small celebration with my closed ones  - Family & Friends
That's all ... ..
(For my regular updates please do follow in my Instagram Profile)



Should be calling myself Lucky this year.... as, I got to cut almost 5 cakes 
Hahahaaa... .. 
(Not much a cake Lover)
Would like to thank everyone for you precious time & wishing me for my Birthday

I celebrated my evening at Dalle, Durbarmarg, which happens to be my fav. place these days... ...
The serve amazing mo:mo - esp. Pork Dumplings 
They are too good !!

Happiest Birthday to Me !!
LoL


Shall post about my Birthday OOTD / Look soon 
Hope you all enjoyed this post 
Till en ... .. 

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment