Thursday, March 17, 2016

SPRING VIBES

HELLO READERS !!

This post is more about OOTD Look, work outfit. I had to got to this launch event from work and I didnt want to look super formal. So planned out wearing this particular look.
I wanted to look simple yet chic,so I paired up my look with this F&F 's faux leather jacket to add a chic touch and also those ear drop turquoise gold plated earrings to give more edge touch to the entire look.





OUTFIT DETAILS 

Accessories ( shades, ring & earring) - Accessories nepx
Leather faux Jacket - F&F
Jeans - Zara women
Bag Tote- Emerge
White cut out top - To the nines
 Watch - Aldo

Spring - finally!
I aint much of a summer person , as i prefer spring more then, summer ! What about you all ? I think spring is the best season to dress up . As its not soo hot nor too cold - just to the top weather.
Anyways, hope that you all are enjoying this season... ..

Hope you all liked this look
Till en ... 

Namaste


Photo courtesy: Bikesh 
Location : Hyatt regency, Boudha

No comments:

Post a Comment