Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A.N.N.I.V.E.R.S.A.R.Y. POST !!

HELLO BLOGGERS !!


Oh Yea.. .. 

It's my blog's Birthday ...

Happy 4th Anniversary / Birthday to my Blog
"swankyrana"
Happy  Happy 


I know,
 am again not being able to do regular posts on my blog, Lately.

 And this time I have a really good reason. 
If you are a regular reader of my blog, then, if not,  I am working as an intern in one of the Leading media house of my country, as STYLIST 
Am so busy - occupied with upcoming major issues & stuffs, due to which ,  am not able  to do regular posts
Sorry - Again!!

so , yea !
I have been very busy with it... .. 
 Apologies !!

Lastly,
I would like to Thank  my Mom, sister, friends & my readers , 
 who have always supported me & my blog. 
Its because of you all I have come so far & for many more years to come... .. 

Lots of love & kisses to you all 
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment